Kere's Landsphere

Travelogue from points around the world.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

More Chisinau Architecture

You know, I cannot in fact make an aesthetic judgment about the apartment buildings of Chisinau. This is embarrassing for me, I must confess, since as an artist I consider myself to be a good judge of beauty. That I cannot make a judgment AT ALL about the aesthetic quality of Chisinau architecture, that it defies any attempt I make to subsume it under a category like "good" or "bad" or "ugly" or "interesting" is puzzling for me. Perhaps the architecture appeals to a sensibility that lies beyond my capacities for grasping, or perhaps too far below. Nevertheless, I want to share with you these monolithic sights of Chisinau's skyline. Then you can determine if Chisinau Architecture is beautiful for yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home